The purpose of this committee is to provide CCF QLD Members with up-to-date information relating to environmental and sustainability management in the civil construction industry.
- Environmental and sustainability – general information
- Bulletins, Acts, penalties, permits, licences and compliance
- Risk and impact assessments
- Drainage, sediment and erosion control, storm-water systems, de-watering, waterways and floodplains
- Dust control, soil management, noise and vibration, waste management and air quality
- Chemicals and fuels, road cleaning, protecting infrastructure and emergency procedures
- Flora and Fauna, cultural heritage, weeds and pathogens and fire management
- Latest new developments in technology and innovation
- Environmental and sustainability training and funding
(Please note you need to be logged in as a member to read these updates).
CCF QLD Environmental and Sustainability Committee Update Qtr 1
CCF QLD Environmental & Sustainability Committee Update Qtr 3