CCF QLD provides an Industrial and Workplace Relations Advisory Service through our partners IRIQ.
This service includes free phone and email advice to current CCF QLD Contractor Members and Associate Members (Level 2) for up to 15 minutes on any issue. The service is designed to assist contractor members to manage workplace relations risks, avert issues from becoming disputes and to prevent disputes from becoming claims.
Advice is provided on:
- Workplace Relations
- Modern Award Interpretation
- Worker’s Compensation
- Workplace Health and Safety
- National and State Building Codes
- Human Resources
- Employment Relations
IRIQ can also assist members with the following items whether it be part of the free service or as part of a fee for service activity:
- Single Enterprise Agreements
- Fair Work Commission Representation including Unfair Dismissals
- HR audit services and remediation
- Policies and Procedures Templates
- Handling of complex investigations into workplace problems/disciplinary matters
- Workplace Mediation
- Sexual Harassment, Bullying, Victimisation training and investigation
- Employer Advocacy
- Negotiations with Unions
- Short Courses including Bullet Proof Termination Procedures, Managing Unsatisfactory Work Performance, The Essential Employers Workplace Relations Toolkit
- Building Code Agreement Assessments
- Debt Collection
The service also provides access to templates such as warning and dismissal documentation. Login as a member and access through the member portal.
To contact the CCF QLD Industrial and Workplace Relations Advisory Service provided by IRIQ call 07 3077 6767 and mentioned you are a CCF QLD contractor member.