Join CCF QLD for the annual Excellence in Civil Construction Awards, recognising the finalists and winners of the Industry Training Awards, People's Awards and Earth Awards.
UPDATE AS AT 9/8/21: We are pleased to advise that we have consulted with the venue on the current COVID Safe Event restrictions and we are able to proceed with the event as planned on 20th August at the same venue. However, please note the following requirements must be met by all attendees to ensure compliance:
- All attendees must wear a mask at all times (covering your mouth and nose), even when seated, unless eating or drinking. As soon as you finish eating or drinking, you must put your mask back on.
- Upon arrival, once signed-in, all attendees must proceed to their allocated seat at their assigned table.
- All food and beverage must be consumed whilst seated only.
- Attendees cannot swap seats or tables at any time for any reason.
DATE: 20 August 2021
TIME: 6:30pm - 11:30pm
RSVP: 6 August 2021
LOCATION: Sea World Resort Conference Centre
INCLUDES: Welcome drinks, three course meal and five hour beverage package
DRESS CODE: Cocktail
PARKING: Free on-site parking
COST: $185pp / $1800 per lot of 10 tickets*
ACCOMMODATION: Discounted accommodation is available for attendees. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. N.B. This is subject to availability.
*Please note, due to changing COVID-19 restrictions impacting on how we run events (with social distancing, etc.), we cannot guarantee the exact amount of people we will be able to accommodate per table at the event. This is because the amount of people we can currently accommodate per table may differ to what is possible at the time of the awards. Due to this, we are selling tickets at an individual price and also a bulk discounted “10 ticket” price, rather than a table rate. We will confirm seating allocations closer to the event and will do our best so seat people from the same company together at the same table or neighbouring tables. We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time.
Need help booking tickets on our new portal? CLICK HERE to access the instruction manual!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID SAFE EVENTS
If you are unwell or experiencing and COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend any CCF QLD event - even if you have pre-registered. If you are unable to attend for this reason, please contact CCF QLD as soon as possible with the name of the colleague replacing you at the function. Upon arrival to events, follow the directions of CCF QLD and/or venue staff to avoid crowding. Maintaining physical distancing is the individual attendee's responsibility at all events. If you become unwell at an event, notify a CCF QLD or venue staff member immediately, who will show you to the allocated COVID isolation room and provide you with appropriate PPE.
CCF QLD is committed to ensuring the safety of our members, staff, industry and greater community. As such, we have put in place a number of measures in-line with current Queensland Government restrictions to ensure each of our events are as safe as possible for all involved:
- Full COVID Safe Event briefing for attendees sent via email on the week of the event
- Approved COVID Safe Event Plans provided by every venue
- Contact tracing details will be recorded for every event
- All relevant CCF QLD staff have undertaken the TAFE Queensland COVID Safe Work Training for Dining In training, as well as being briefed on the below CCF QLD documentation put in place for all events:
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Procedure
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Policy
- CCF QLD WHS Plan for COVID-19
- COVID Safe Event Checklist (event specific).
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the COVID Safe Event practices at CCF QLD events, please contact our Marketing and Events Department on 1300 CCF QLD or email@example.com
Refunds are not possible after the RSVP date.