Join CCF QLD and Mills Oakley for the 2022 Professional Short Course Series.
This short course covers understanding the demerit system and managing your score and will be presented by Harold Downes, Partner - Mills Oakley.
Please note that numbers are capped for this event due to COVID social distancing requirements. Additionally, it is important to note that this course will start at 7:30am sharp, so please aim to arrive or log on 15 minutes early. Those attending virtually will receive a Microsoft Teams invitation (with instructions and a link) the day prior.
DATE: Wednesday 30 March 2022
TIME: 7:30am - 9:30am
RSVP: Wednesday 23 March 2022
LOCATION: Queensland Civil Industry Training Centre (CCF QLD Brisbane Office),
11 Hi-Tech Court, Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113
INCLUDES: Tea and coffee on arrival/departure
DRESS CODE: Business
PARKING: Free on-site parking, no bookings required
COST: CCF QLD Member In-Person OR virtual: $220 | Non-Member In-Person OR virtual: $295
Need help booking tickets on our new portal? CLICK HERE to access the instruction manual!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID SAFE EVENTS
If you are unwell or experiencing and COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend any CCF QLD event - even if you have pre-registered. If you are unable to attend for this reason, please contact CCF QLD as soon as possible with the name of the colleague replacing you at the function. Upon arrival to events, follow the directions of CCF QLD and/or venue staff to avoid crowding. Maintaining physical distancing is the individual attendee's responsibility at all events. If you become unwell at an event, notify a CCF QLD or venue staff member immediately, who will show you to the allocated COVID isolation room and provide you with appropriate PPE.
CCF QLD is committed to ensuring the safety of our members, staff, industry and greater community. As such, we have put in place a number of measures in-line with current Queensland Government restrictions to ensure each of our events are as safe as possible for all involved:
- All in-person attendees (including venue and CCF QLD staff) will be required to wear a face mask at all times, except when eating or drinking
- Full COVID Safe Event briefing for attendees sent via email on the week of the event
- Approved COVID Safe Event Plans provided by every venue
- Contact tracing details will be recorded for every event
- All relevant CCF QLD staff have undertaken the TAFE Queensland COVID Safe Work Training for Dining In training, as well as being briefed on the below CCF QLD documentation put in place for all events:
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Procedure
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Policy
- CCF QLD WHS Plan for COVID-19
- COVID Safe Event Checklist (event specific).
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the COVID Safe Event practices at CCF QLD events, please contact our Marketing and Events Department on 1300 CCF QLD or email@example.com
Refunds are not possible after the RSVP date.