Need help booking tickets on our new portal? CLICK HERE to access the instruction manual!
*TICKET SALES FOR THIS COURSE HAVE NOW CLOSED AS THE RSVP DATE HAS PASSED. IF YOU WISH YOU BOOK TICKETS, PLEASE PHONE 1300 CCF QLD OR EMAIL QLDEVENTS@CCFQLD.COM TO CHECK IF THIS IS POSSIBLE*
Due to overwhelming demand from industry, we will now be running a third course on WHS Updates for the Civil Construction Industry in March 2021. Get in quick before we sell out again, as in-person numbers are limited due to COVID restrictions.
You can attend in-person or dial-in virtually.
This course will cover the following topics:
- The basics of Inspector’s powers;
- The basic rights and WHS responsibilities of managers;
- How to respond to Improvement and Prohibition Notices;
- A run through of union right of entry;
- What is Officer due diligence;
- Industrial manslaughter;
- Contractor management – managing up to a client and down to a subbie;
- The basics for managing a serious incident;
- A mock interview by an Inspector.
DATE: Tuesday 2nd March 2021
TIME: 7:30am - 10:30am
RSVP: Tuesday 23rd February 2021
LOCATION: Training Rooms 2&3, Queensland Civil Industry Training Centre (CCF QLD Brisbane Office), 11 Hi-Tech Court, Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113
INCLUDES: Course and tea/coffee on arrival
DRESS CODE: Business
PARKING: Ample free on-site parking available
COST: CCF QLD Members $245 | Non-Members $320
If you are unwell or experiencing and COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend any CCF QLD event - even if you have pre-registered. If you are unable to attend for this reason, please contact CCF QLD as soon as possible with the name of the colleague replacing you at the function.
CCF QLD is committed to ensuring the safety of our members, staff, industry and greater community. As such, we have put in place a number of measures in-line with current Queensland Government restrictions to ensure each of our events are as safe as possible for all involved:
Full COVID Safe Event briefing for attendees sent via email on the week of the event
- Approved COVID Safe Event Plans provided by every venue
- Contact tracing details will be recorded for every event
- All relevant CCF QLD staff have undertaken the TAFE Queensland COVID Safe Work Training for Dining In training, as well as being briefed on the below CCF QLD documentation put in place for all events:
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Procedure
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Policy
- CCF QLD WHS Plan for COVID-19
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Checklist (event specific).
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the COVID Safe Event practices at CCF QLD events, please contact our Marketing and Events Department on 1300 CCF QLD or email@example.com
Refunds are not possible after the RSVP date.