Need help booking tickets on our new portal? CLICK HERE to access the instruction manual!
Join CCF QLD for the annual CCF QLD Sunshine Coast Dinner. This event is brought to you by Hastings Deering.
DATE: 4 March 2021
TIME: 6pm - 10pm
RSVP: 18 February 2021
LOCATION: Alexandra Headland Surf Life Saving Club
INCLUDES: Two course meal with four hour beverage package
DRESS CODE: Smart Casual
PARKING: Street parking
COST: CCF QLD Members $130 | Non-Members $190
If you are unwell or experiencing and COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend any CCF QLD event - even if you have pre-registered. If you are unable to attend for this reason, please contact CCF QLD as soon as possible with the name of the colleague replacing you at the function.
CCF QLD is committed to ensuring the safety of our members, staff, industry and greater community. As such, we have put in place a number of measures in-line with current Queensland Government restrictions to ensure each of our events are as safe as possible for all involved:
· Full COVID Safe Event briefing for attendees sent via email on the week of the event
· Approved COVID Safe Event Plans provided by every venue
· Contact tracing details will be recorded for every event
· All relevant CCF QLD staff have undertaken the TAFE Queensland COVID Safe Work Training for Dining In training, as well as being briefed on the below CCF QLD documentation put in place for all events:
· CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Procedure
· CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Policy
· CCF QLD WHS Plan for COVID-19
· CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Checklist (event specific).
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the COVID Safe Event practices at CCF QLD events, please contact our Marketing and Events Department on 1300 CCF QLD or email@example.com
Refunds are not possible after the RSVP date.