- This event has passed.
CCF QLD CONFERENCE 2016: MARCH 2016
March 18, 2016$300
PROGRAM LAUNCHED AND ONLINE REGISTRATIONS OPEN!
The 2016 Conference is dedicated to creating connections and building bridges together to plan and innovate now and prepare for the future. This year’s program will provide an outlook for the industry, presenting on key upcoming projects and initiatives as well as preparations being made for the future. A number of speakers will touch on how infrastructure is adapting to technological change, diversity and innovation and we will also be hosting a trade show with equipment and trade displays from leading suppliers to the industry.
The one day intensive program includes breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, lunch, presentations, networking opportunities, trade displays and more!
PLUS 2016 will host a trade show with equipment and trade displays from suppliers to the industry.
The speaker lineup includes:
- John Eales: The most successful captain in the history of Australian rugby
- Michael McQueen: Award-winning speaker, social researcher and best-selling author
- Hon. Jackie Trad MP, Deputy Premier, Minister for Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning and Minister for Trade and Investment
- Adrian Hart: Economist, BIS Shrapnel
- David Edwards: Projects Chief Executive, Special Projects Unit, Department of State Development
- Neil Scales: Director General, Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Scott Stewart: Divisional Manager, Brisbane Infrastructure, Brisbane City Council
- David Quinn: Chief Executive Officer, Building Queensland
- Hon. Stirling Hinchliffe MP: Minister for Transport and the Commonwealth Games, Leader of the House and Member for Sandgate
- Bob Seiffert: MC and former CCF VIC CEO
BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE NOW – DON’T MISS OUT!
Don’t want to purchase online? Click here to download the registration form
Interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibit at the trade show? Click here to download the sponsorship prospectus