About / CCF QLD
The Civil Contractors Federation (CCF) is the peak organisation protecting the interest of the civil construction industry in Australia. We do this by providing the industry with assistance, expertise and support on industry issue. CCF prides itself on being the voice of the civil construction industry and advocates for the interests of our industry to all levels of government. With Branches in all states and territories, as well as a National Office, CCF understands the local, state and national matters facing the civil construction industry.
Civil Contractors Federation Queensland
Civil Contractors Federation Queensland (CCF QLD) has two Queensland Civil Industry Training Centres (QCITC) located in Brisbane and Townsville, with Brisbane being our head office. We are responsible for representing the Queensland civil construction industry; from as far north as Cairns to as far south as Northern New South Wales.
Our Service Offering
CCF QLD is focused on ensuring our industry is well represented while members get the most out of their membership dollar. That is why we deliver a flexible and multifaceted service offering. CCF QLD is dedicated to servicing the industry and members in six primary ways ensuring that protecting the industries interests are at the forefront of our delivery:
- Representation and Advocacy
- Information and News
- Resources and Expertise
- Offers and Discounts
- Events, Networking, Advertising and Sponsorships
- Training and Careers
National Board Members
QLD Board Members
CCF QLD’s mission is to be the voice of the industry and to ensure the interest of the civil construction sector in Queensland is protected. In particular, CCF QLD is focused on ensuring the industry:
- is professionally represented. By representing and advocating for the views and interests of the industry to all levels of government in a timely and effective manner.
- is informed. By delivering to industry effective and timely information on key issues.
- has access to tools and resources that help businesses succeed. By identifying, developing and delivering tools and resources that assist the industry in their day-to-day operations.
- has access to high quality training. By delivering best practice, training by the industry, for the industry.
- has access to opportunities to network, learn and celebrate their achievements. By delivering a range of events designed to provide the industry with opportunities to build relationships, be informed and have access to people of influence.
- has access to supporting businesses and professionals that extend the benefits of membership. By developing networks and relationships with organisations, that can provide additional services to members beyond those provided directly by CCF QLD; delivering real cost savings to members.
CCF QLD offers a range of sponsorship options linked to its yearly event calendar which provide the opportunity to promote a product or service to civil contractors in Queensland.
Sponsorship activities are structured to allow businesses to gain the most value from their investment, while maximising exposure and networking opportunities for those involved.
Some of the outcomes businesses can expect from sponsoring a CCF QLD event are:
- significant promotional advantage
- corporate goodwill from attendees
- relationship marketing
- creation of brand awareness and acceptance
- demonstration of products
- increased business potential
- enhanced company profile
- direct access and networking opportunities with an audience made up of your current and potential clients
- acknowledgment of the leadership role your organisation is taking within the industry
- public support of the peak industry body for the civil construction industry
More information about CCF QLD sponsorship can be found in the Sponsorship Prospectus 2017-18, or by calling the marketing and events team on 07 3360 7933.
CCF QLD has two purpose built Queensland Civil Industry Training Centres (QCITC) located in Brisbane and Townsville, which have been designed specifically with the needs of the civil construction industry in mind. Both of the QCITC are equipped with the latest technology and high quality facilities to allow for professional delivery of a variety of events, such as meetings, seminars or training.
These state-of-the-art facilities are available for function and event hire throughout the year from 7.30am-7.30pm Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays) (subject to CCF QLD approval). CCF QLD members receive 20 percent off all venue hire rates.
QUEENSLAND CIVIL INDUSTRY TRAINING CENTRE VENUE HIRE BOOKING FORM – BRISBANE
Someone On Your Side
When we speak with one voice, we are heard; and CCF QLD is extremely active as the representative body for the civil construction industry in Queensland ensuring that the interest of the industry are protected always.
We work closely with state and local governments to address issues to improve the operating environment for our industry; ensuring the civil construction industry is professionally represented and advocated for.
Through our National Office, we advocate to the federal government on subjects of national significance.
We also collaborate with kindred professional organisations such as the Australian Asphalt Pavement Association, Engineers Australia, Consult Australia and Cement Concrete and Aggregates Australia in the interest of achieving in depth industry knowledge and understanding.
Keeping Our Industry Informed
CCF QLD understands the industry needs to be kept informed and up-to-date on issues affecting our sector. We do this through a variety of channels including print, online, email and face-to-face meetings. Through professional communications, we produce and deliver high quality publications and digital content directly to the industry. Some of our main communication channels are outlined below;
Our email communications are one of the most effective ways to receive news on the current industry topics; allowing you to browse through the articles that are suited to you. It contains an industry-specific insight into the civil construction situations throughout Queensland, and educates on any changes or updates when they arise.
eNews is a fortnightly electronic newsletter and provides the most up-to-date and relevant industry news and information both locally and nationally. Compiled from a comprehensive range of sources, this electronic newsletter is sent direct to all members who have opted in.
QLD:INSIGHT is the official publication of CCF QLD and is posted directly to all CCF QLD members, state politicians, government departments and other industry stakeholders on a quarterly basis. It is a targeted publication and delivers specific information to the industry; an audience that is continuously growing.
Each issue includes important news articles that cover areas such as industry updates, workplace relations, work health and safety and environment. QLD:INSIGHT is also across any training and membership updates, and includes social pages which showcase images of industry representivates who attend various events and networking opportunities.
What began as a member only publication in 2007 has grown significantly over the past seven years with over 1,000 copies of the full colour publication distributed free-of-charge each quarter. Advertising opportunities are available to businesses wishing to promote their company; with CCF QLD members receiving a 20% discount on all QLD:INSIGHT advertising.
Aside from advertising opportunities, members also have the chance to be featured in the magazine through news articles that are relating to their company. Contractor members are invited to submit articles to the Editor for consideration.
It’s Not Only What You Know
CCF QLD provides access to a range of events in various regions across Queensland including Brisbane, the Gold and Sunshine Coast, Cairns, Townsville and Mackay.
The events deliver essential updates and are one of the key methods used to inform the industry and members on changes and information pertaining to the civil construction industry. They are also a fantastic networking opportunity, encouraging the industry to form working relationships with one another. CCF QLD events also offer exclusive opportunities for companies to advertise their services through sponsorship possibilities.
CCF QLD members receive exclusive member prices on all events held throughout the year. With events being a major benefit for members, the discounts offered are to encourage participation by contractors and associates alike.
Benefits for Work and Play
Over many years, CCF QLD has developed strong relationships with organisations designed to provide maximum benefit to our members.
- Offers – Your CCF QLD membership provides you with access to exclusive member discounts and special deals on products and services in order to operate a more profitable business. Our offers are available to your business and your staff to support both your professional and personal lives.
- Member Exclusive Discounts and Services – Selected CCF QLD associate members have offered a “member discount” for members to utilise their product/service.